If you are experiencing issues please review the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) prior to contacting the UW Medicine ITS Helpdesk.
Log In - Password Issues
(206) 221-5000 (Mon.-Fri. 8am-8pm, Sun. 1pm-8pm)
On-line training modules are tested and certified to work in the AMC environment. These training modules will typically work outside of the AMC environment, including access from home using personal devices. UW Medicine ITS policy includes support for personal devices on an as time allows basis. If you cannot launch or complete on-line training modules please contact the Help Desk at (206) 543-7012.
The ITS Help Desk desk is staffed 24 hours per day/7 days per week.
To help resolve your request, please be prepared to provide as much information about the issue including:
- The name of the training you are trying to access
- Your location where you are trying to access the training
- A short description of the problem
- Your preferred method of contact and follow-up
Current Training & Education Initiatives
- Information about Harborview training and education initiatives can be found on the Harborview Medical Center LMS Intranet page.
- For more information about UWMC training, review your learner home page in the LMS.
- Reports: UWMC LMS Reports
- Note: If you are unable to access the UWMC reports portal, please refer to the SUPPORT tab to contact IT Services for further assistance.
- For more information about NWHMC training please visit the NWHMC Intranet Page
- Medical Staff Onboarding
UW Physicians members are required to take training on hire and annually. For more information about training, visit UWP provider Compliance Education.