If you are experiencing issues, please review the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) prior to contacting the UW Medicine ITS Help Desk.
Log In - Password Issues
On-line training modules are tested and certified to work in the AMC environment. These training modules will typically work outside of the AMC environment, including access from home using personal devices. UW Medicine ITS policy includes support for personal devices on an as time allows basis. If you cannot launch or complete on-line training modules please contact the ITS Help Desk.
UW Medicine IT Services Help Desk
To help resolve your request, please be prepared to provide as much information about the issue including:
- The name of the training you are trying to access
- Your location where you are trying to access the training
- A short description of the problem
- Your preferred method of contact and follow-up
Current Training & Education Initiatives
- Information about Harborview training and education initiatives can be found on the Harborview Medical Center The Learning Hub Intranet page.
- For more information about UWMC training, review your learner home page in the Learning Hub.
- Reports: UWMC Montlake LMS Reports
- Note: If you are unable to access the UWMC reports portal, please contact the UW Medicine IT Services Help Desk for assistance.
- For more information about UWMC Northwest training please visit the UWMC Northwest Intranet Page
- Medical Staff Onboarding
UW Physicians members are required to take training on hire and annually. For more information about training, visit UWP provider Compliance Education.